Learn how to make Paneer Fried Rice, an easy to make vegetarian homemade rice recipe by Ruchi Bharani
There are so many ways a fried rice can be made. Indo Chinese cuisine has a variety of fried rice that can be made with various combination. One such combination is paneer fried rice, which is easy to assemble and can be made in a jiffy with basic ingredients and rice. Do try this and let us know your feedback.
1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
½ tsp Soya Sauce
Five Spice Powder
1 tsp Cornflour
For Fried Rice
1 tsp Garlic
½ Cup Carrot
½ Cup Beans
1 tbsp Corn
1 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
– In a bowl, mix tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, five spice powder, pepper powder, corn flour and salt. Mix them well.
– Add paneer to this mixture and coat it well.
– In a pan, heat oil and saute the marinated paneer till golden brown.
– Once paneer are cooked, keep it a side.
For the Fried rice
– In a pan, heat oil and add garlic, capsicum, carrot, beans, boiled corn and saute it well.
– Add green chilli sauce, soya sauce, pepper powder, salt and boiled rice.
– Mix the cooked rice well in the mixture and sprinkle water to give some moisture.
– Add cooked paneer along with finely chopped spring onions and give it a toss.
– Delicious paneer fried rice is ready to be served!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/4xMon3
Tweet about this – https://goo.gl/mZ4NTK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood